Terms & Conditions for Website Usage
The term ‘LHT Wellness ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of LHT Wellness – © LHT Wellness 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
v1.0 Edited & Customised by:
I rely on my treatment from ER Health and Fitness to keep working. As a self employed Driving Instructor I need my wits about me, without the pain relief gained from my massage sessions, I certainly would not be able to work.
Great, Fantastic pamper nights for me and the girls. All of us are nurses and we know we are being treated well. Always a smile on our faces when we know Lucy/ER Health and Fitness is giving us the treatment!
I have been a client of Lucy's for a couple of years now. I originally went to her as I was suffering from various sports injuries. Not only did she help me but our regular treatments have allowed me to continue as an active sportsman even though I'm nearing 50. I would highly recommend her.
I have been seeing Lucy for over a year now which started with a sport injury but I have carried on with her as I love my one hour of unwinding and relaxing.
A few years ago my personal trainer introduced me to Lucy, to treat a niggling sports injury. I was so impressed with the initial treatments, advice and support provided by Lucy that I now see her (or Tom) on a very regular basis (approx. every 4-6 weeks). I view my treatments as an integral part of maintaining a healthy, fit and stress free body. I have no hesitation in recommending ER Health and Fitness - an extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly and reliable team.
Brilliant Vocal Massage - really recommend it to any singers, actors, teachers or those who use their voice to make their living ... Or anyone who talks a lot.
First post pregnancy work out with Lucy from ER health and fitness - didn't kill me but def feel like I had a good workout. Really looking forward to the next session now.
Totally Amazing! The sports massage on my knee after injury has got me back walking, dancing, spinning and now training for a half marathon- thank you - would highly recommend.
Just a little while ago I had the most wonderful "vocal massage", specifically worked for the opening and relaxation of the throat and chest. To say it was amazing does not do it justice, I was singing everyday after the treatment, either rehearsing or performing and the benefits were fantastic, I was very focused on how open and free my singing was. I had to use a mic in performance and when using a mic I tend to concentrate on support from the diaphragm even more as to not rely on the mic for support and I believe this treatment was very helpful for that. Excellent.